Monday, February 1, 2010

Now, I can be a Super mom & wife And still do well in my CAREER


As a career women and a mother of three the greatest challenge I have to overcome the sense of guilt because I have no time for my kids.

Now after taking Celergen, I still feel energetic and fresh when I return from work. Now I have more energy to play with my kids and I�m the one who takes the initiative to play with them. Also, I no longer feel guilty towards my children. I feel more satisfied and happy.

Another interesting discovery is that I recently had a reoccurrence of headaches. I realized that after taking Celergen for one month, I had no more headaches, I am not sure if Celergen also helps my headaches but I believe Celergen helps in my Overall health.

"Now, I can be a Super mom & wife And still do well in my CAREER "

Josephine Chang

41, Taiwan

No comments:

Post a Comment