Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Why Doctors recommend Celergen to their patients ('Con'd..)

"Frankly it sounded too good to be true, before I would even consider recommending it to my patients I had to have confidence that Celergen was everything it was made out to be"

After just two weeks, the results were notable and significant.

"As a plastic surgeon, I keep a fairly hectic schedule and often found myself worn out at the end of the day, After taking Celergen on a daily basis, I began noticing that tiredness was no longer an issue after a day's work. It helped me push myself a little more and be more effective in my daily routine. I experienced fewer joint and muscles aches. Plus I didn't have a craving for sweets that I sometimes have and lost a little weight that needed losing. I hadn't changed anything else in my diet or taken other supplements, so I can only attribute the change to Celergen."

~ Dr. Tomas Tzikas
 International renowned founder of Tzikas Facial Plastic Surgery Centre in Delray Beach, Florida


No comments:

Post a Comment