Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I am seeing GREAT results

I’m seeing GREAT results! Although, I’ve only been using Celergen 2 weeks now, the results are remarkable. For the last year and half I’ve been receiving cervical epidurals every 5 months for a neck/shoulder injury I sustained from a car accident. In conjunction with the epidurals I’ve had to take NSAIDs, muscle relaxers, and pain medication to manage the constant pain and discomfort (achiness) I’ve been experiencing. Since taking Celergen, I’ve noticed a decrease in my pain & discomfort and have also decreased my daily amount of meds. I was even able to go on a short jog recently which I haven’t been able to do in quite some time. I’m hopeful that with continued use I will have even greater results! ~ L. Dumas (USA)

No comments:

Post a Comment