Friday, September 28, 2012

Celergen Improves My Knee, High Blood Pressure & Overweight Conditions

My overweight condition has worn out my knee cartilage over the years, resulting in excruciating pains whenever I tried to walk. My daughter recommended Celergen to me. After 4 months, I'm so pleased that my knee condition has improved tremendously. I'm now able to walk to the market and shopping centre with my husband, something which I had not been able to do for a long time. Celergen has also helped to stabilize my high blood pressure and my recent health check showed that most of the health indicators are within the normal range. I feel much better and healthier overall. My weight has also come down by 15kg since I started Celergen 15 months ago. ~ Mdm Teng Poh Chan, 71, Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment