Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I have started on Celergen for 30 Days now

I started taking Celergen on 25th May 2009, it's been exactly a month, I have completed one box of celergen. It was a wholesome experience during this 1 month.

For the first 3-4 days of taking CELERGEN, I feel really energetic, i feel energetic throughout this whole month of taking it. I usually felt tired when I wake up in the morning, feeling reluctant to wake up. Throughout this month, though sometimes my body feels aches and pain due to a busy schedule and travelling to Malaysia, I still feels energetic.

The biggest impact was infact yesterday, I took a night coach from Ipoh at 10pm, i slept on the coach, even opting to not go down during rest stops, after i reach Singapore and reaching home at 6am.. i catch a short nap and i woke up at 8am to go to work. My body feels the aches from the bus journey and uncomfortable sleeping postion but I still have the energy to go to work as per normal.

Besides being energetic, my facial complexion has improved, my friends commented my face has become brighter and whiter. I also feels so, and I also notice my frown line in between my eye brows has been diminishing.

I believe CELERGEN has more miracles in stored for me which I havent notice.

Theingi Soe
theingi@scentalite.com
24 June 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment